Honda Rider

Oct 1, 2001
Will someone please explain why girls are such a freaking pain?! I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to go out this Fri. She was all for it and so I'm trying to figure out what we're gonna do, then the next day at school, some of her cheerleading friends invite her over Fri. night. She's decided to go with them!:think Am I wrong to think that's stupid? I think she should've gone with me considering I asked her first. I just don't get it!:mad:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I just don't get it!
You probably never will. Just go into smile nod your head mode. And later in life you may want to incorporate "yes dear" into your repertoire.

TWRT

Sep 13, 2001
one day, when your hormones have subsided, you will realize that deep down, they are all crazy.......and it is all practice, 'till you get married.

DirtFamily

Jan 2, 2002
Personally, I think it was very rude of her to say yes to you and then go off with her friends...

But I agree with TrueSpode, just be with someone you can be best friends with and enjoy each other (and appreciate each other and respect each other) as much as you can.....maybe you can even get her into dirt bikes! :D
Katie

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Yanno, same thing could be said for men too! ;)

We'll just have to agree to disagree. Regardless of whether they were male or female though, ditching out on one person to do something with someone else is just plain impolite.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by Honda Rider
Will someone please explain why girls are such a freaking pain?

Sure, here it goes. Girls are a pain, so to speak, because guys make them that way. Take my wife for instance. She is great. She rides bikes with me. She supports me. She loves me and is a great mother to my son. But, she get's all bent out of shape because of something that I think is nothing. I don't know why she is mad, but I know she is mad. I am sure that it is because of something I have done. My job is not to figure out why she is mad. My job is to figure out what I did. Once I do that, I fix it...and I never do it again! Then I kiss butt for a while and she is happy again.

Why did your girlfriend choose to hang out with the cheerleaders instead of you? That is what I would have done too! j/k Don't worry about why. She has her reasons. She enjoys cheerleading. You enjoy bikes. If you are serious about her, then ask her why, not us. Explain to her that you were hurt by her decision. If she gets mad, then tell her you were kidding and give her a ride to her friend's house on Friday! Trust me, just keep them happy and you will be happy.

Am I whipped or what? I may be but I sure as heck have everything I ever wanted in life!

chadk01

Sponsoring Member
Aug 19, 2000
Lets see how many people can relate to the below statements......

ROMANCE MATHEMATICS

Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage

Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

SHOPPING MATH
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she
doesn't need.

A woman worries about the future until she gets
a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he
gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money
than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a
little.

To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to
understand her at all.

Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more
willing to die.

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

There are 2 times when a man doesn't understand a woman - before
marriage and after marriage.

:)

Honda Rider

Oct 1, 2001
See, this is why I don't get it. We get along great. She's even into riding!;) plus she's a cheerleader. So I guess I'll just tell her what I think and if go with what you said, she gets mad, i'll say i was kidding and give her a ride.:confused:

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Chad that was great!!

Honda Rider,

It's a good thing when your girlfreind wants to do her own thing.

As you get older you will live for those days!

Call up the boys and go raise some H$4L!!!

Honda Rider

Oct 1, 2001
Yeah, that's the only good thing I could find outta not goin. I can order my new helmet and gaskets!!!Yeah, the guys and us are gonna go raise some H#$L. But it still sucks-well kinda

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
simple solution. get an atv.

see "who gets the girls?" thread.:scream:

Last edited:

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
I grew up with four younger sisters and I`ll tell you what I`m still not any closer to figuring it out. You think it`s bad now wait until your married.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
can't live with them, can't shoot them either !

it's a girl thing bud, a guy will never do this to a girl, girls on the other hand have their own reasons for doing things the way they do. My guess is, she got some pressure from her friends to go with them, and probably wanted to go with you, so, the best thing to do is say 'no problem' but make sure she commits to another date right away. She will the see you as understanding, and even probably ask you if you were miffed, which then you can say 'yes, at first, but I know your friends are important, and we can spend more time together any time' - then she will think you agreat guy. If however this happens more than once or twice, let her know that it is hurtful.

Ivan is right, handle this right and you get a 'get out of jail card free' deal ! :cool:

Also, make sure you have a smashing time on Friday night, no moping around, sulks etc, girls don't buy into that stuff. :ugg:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Good one, Lou!

Honda Rider, it might be a little too late for this, but here are the things you should NOT do:

Don't pout and be posessive. A 'needy' guy is a sure turn off. DO NOT give ultimatums or whine. Do not over-react and do something you wouldn't do, just to 'punish' her.

Here's what you should do:
Act like it is no big deal. Show her that you are a mature, confident, self assured individual who is not dependent on HER for your happiness.

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Listen Bro,

I dont know a damn thing about bikes, but I know something about this.

Go out with your friends and have FUN! Not goofy fun. I mean go to a party with the guys or hang out where there will be a bunch of girls. I am not saying cheat or anything. Just go have fun. Enjoy yourself.

This is crappy, but when the others come a calling your woman will straighten right up.

Like I said I am NOT saying to cheat on anyone.

If you sulk around the house then she knows you are safely tucked away and are safe. Then they start to get comfortable and its all down hill from there. Dont listen to what people say. We all like a challenge.

Sorry to have to break it down, and I am sure some women are gonna blow my hair back for this.

Sincerely,

Riz

Honda Rider

Oct 1, 2001
;) Trust me, we're goin to have LOTS of FUN tommorow night. No way I'm sitting at home! She's gonna go out w/ her friends, be it, I can do the same. We're just a little more wild is all. So now I have to figure out where there's gonna be the most chicks at, so we can all go there and have some "fun" ;)

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Remember, don't ever plant the seed of doubt in her. Even the thought of you cheating can destroy the trust and then you have no relationship or a seriously disfunctional one. Dont let her think you are gonna cheat not even for a second, and dont cheat.

Be calm and rational and go have a good time. She will come around on her own.

See if you do that, you are setting precedence. Like you getting out of jail free! Well it works both ways. So if you do something it makes it seem it's ok for her to do it too. Play it smart and be true to yourself and to her and you will be fine.

sharp

Sep 30, 2001
Smile:) it gets worse. At your age it is easy to get emotionally fixated. What ever you do just don't sit around and mope. Even if whe was inconsiderate breaking off your date do not repay to spite her. Be kind and go have fun.

When your married: What's hers is hers. What's yours is hers. What's ours is hers.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom