evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Sappy/sentimental mode on:

It feels necessary today to thank Okiewan and DRN for just being here. Through this site I've made several life-long friends, have riding buddies sprinkled around the country, and know quite a few folks who would give a friend in need the shirt off their backs and for them I'd gladly do the same. I've also somewhat accidentally learned more about dirtbikes than I could have imagined.

As my family and I have moved around the central US for the past few years DRN has also served as a resource and helped us make contacts to ease the burden and quickly find "friends" everywhere we've been. Thanks Okie.

No, I haven't had a single barley pop.......yet!!!

Sappy/sentimental mode off.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks to all of you, even though I can get on you nerves sometimes.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I concur! This site has become a really good way for me to get a good laugh sometimes, valuable infomation other times, and generally just keep in contact with like minded people.

Thanks Okie!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
elliot67 said:
<BR>

SOMETIMES!? :nener:

Err...yeah! Am I that bad? :bang:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
evenslower said:
Sappy/sentimental mode on:

It feels necessary today to thank Okiewan and DRN for just being here. Through this site I've made several life-long friends, have riding buddies sprinkled around the country, and know quite a few folks who would give a friend in need the shirt off their backs and for them I'd gladly do the same. I've also somewhat accidentally learned more about dirtbikes than I could have imagined.

As my family and I have moved around the central US for the past few years DRN has also served as a resource and helped us make contacts to ease the burden and quickly find "friends" everywhere we've been. Thanks Okie.

No, I haven't had a single barley pop.......yet!!!

Sappy/sentimental mode off.
I agree with, John. My first post on DRN was about always riding with a buddy. Back in 99, my buddy went riding alone, he died at the end of his ride of a heart attack, right beside his truck. He was 28. The response from the members to help me in my grief was priceless. Since that time, I've come to know so many good people it is unbelievable. Between poker runs, motos, enduros, harescrambles, and Dirt Week, i've met great people. Like John said, "they would give you the shirt off their back for you. Thanks Okie and all the mods and members.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I count many of the people here among my most valued and closest friends.

There is something really magical about a place where people feel comfortable from the moment they arrive.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Tony Eeds said:
I count many of the people here among my most valued and closest friends.

Agreed Tony - I also gained myself a husband thanks to DRN.

Okie, Thump, moderators, and members - you guys are all great and I am thankful every day that I have the opportunity to be a member of the greatest family.

:cool:

Crunch

Feb 9, 2004
Jumped into the sport a couple of year ago at the age of 37. Was doing some searches and ran across the DRN family and am glad I did! The information on this sight has been extremely helpful, the people friendly and the humor great! Thanks Okie and mod's for making it all happen.

Top Bottom