Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
Speed is run the GNCC atv & Off-Road series.

http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/index.php?wholeMonth=12&timezone=0&subcat=CYC&program=gncc&usecal=yes

kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
Tearring up the land huh? well I dont race quads nore do i ride them, but I do race the GNCC's, and the quads have just as much right as us bikers. And about tearing up the land, the Coombs family (they run the GNCC's) plants new grass, and does all they can to repair the land after a race. Actually in a mudd race id have to say that the bikes make more of a mess. Any way, why would you talk bad about bikes or quads, were all figting for the same thing, keeping ridding ares open, so we can RIDE......and if riders are talking bad, then it makes it that much easier for places to get shut down.

drk98

Mar 30, 2002
Don't you have that switched around Twisted One.:laugh: Whats the fun on a bike without a little mud.

I totaly agree with the couch thing. Except when the couch is on top of you.

Mike McGlade

Jan 13, 2000
Quads tearing up the land? Spoken like a true liberal from one of our most liberal states! Next, someone will suggest that we all trade in our bikes and quads for Seguays so as to minimize the impact on land. The land has recovered from wars, natural disasters, nuclear testing, etc... so do yourself a favor and get informed about our plight (trying to maintain what access we have to enjoy our freedoms), join the Blue Ribbon Coalition (www.sharetrails.org) and do something positive for our sport.

Top Bottom