dirtbikr99

Nov 21, 2002
I know nobody likes to hear about stolen bikes. It puts everyone in a bad mood. But i just saw a post about a stolen bike and it makes me wonder. On april 16th 2005 my bike was stolen at the town and country inn in keyport NJ, it was a 2002 cr 125. Insurance did not cover it. I now have saved up 3 grand for a new bike, and just might wait till after the winter to earn more money for maybe an 06 crf250. But I cant stop thinking about where my bike ended up and whos hands it could be in now. Hopefully i'm not wasting everyones time with this post but the night of april 16th my car open trailor and bike was stolen and the thieves went though an ez pass with my car trailor and bike. I recived a ticket in the mail showing a picture of the back of my car and my open trailor and my bike. I was wondering if the toll office could check the records and get a picture of the thieves faces and therefore the police could find out who stole the car trailor and bike. I know they could figure it out if it was a murder case but would they go through the trouble just for a small insignificant issue like this? I think I still have a copy of the ticket and ticket #
what do you guys think do I need to just forget about my pride and joy or should i persue this issue?
Thanks for your time
Andrew Puco

kawaguy

Jan 12, 2005
hey there, the same thing happened to me aswell, i had my ute and bike stolen from the bike park!!!!!!!!!!! but i caught the theif as the road to the park is long and slow, (i stole somebodys bike just leaning against the tree and caught up to the theif, LUCKILY). but i guess the coppas will investigate more if you are on their backs about it.

CHEER

dirtbikr99

Nov 21, 2002
wow, I would not be happy if I was the persons bike you stole just to get your bike. But i guess it was for a good cause but riding someone elses bike with out permission is wrong. Hopefully you explained to the guy why you used his bike and it worked out. I'm sure the cops are not pursuing this case any further. I think I need to call the toll booth and find out there policy on this type of thing. Does anyone have any experience with this type of situation?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
dirtbikr99 said:
wow, I would not be happy if I was the persons bike you stole just to get your bike. But i guess it was for a good cause but riding someone elses bike with out permission is wrong.

I would have chased you down, got an explanation, then gone back for my gas can so you could use my bike to run over and over his sorry *** for an hour or two!

Top Bottom