SQUIRLEYMOFO

Jun 11, 2002
So I've got my 90 KDX running really good (on top-end at least) but it's fat in the middle. The local dealer and I don't really get along well, they think I should buy a new bike. Anyway any good on-line source to buy jets? Thanks!

cicone

Sep 29, 2003
try Sudco---I also have a '90 and run(depending on weather)
38 pilot--152 main--cel needle 2nd clip---that's a little rich over 50 degrees at sea level. Good luck.

SQUIRLEYMOFO

Jun 11, 2002
Thanks! I usually ride between 40 and 85 degrees....getting too old for heat or cold. Thanks for the suggested jetting. Do you have a stock pipe? I have a Pro-Circuit.

cicone

Sep 29, 2003
SQUIRLEYMOFO said:
Thanks! I usually ride between 40 and 85 degrees....getting too old for heat or cold. Thanks for the suggested jetting. Do you have a stock pipe? I have a Pro-Circuit.
No. I have a P/C pipe and silencer, Boyesen reeds, no airbox lid, unifilter....think the jetting is 95%, but I'm not comfortable with jetting at the edge---engine repairs can get expensive!!
FWIW, this jetting/mods setup will blow a stock bike away---and challenge most 250's. Let us know how you fare with the changes.

Jay :laugh:

redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
tell you the truth, If you have the kehein carb, a local polaris dealership would be your best bet. I got my jets for my bike there, they had them all, even when the kawasaki dealership across the highway had none

Top Bottom