Nov 28, 2006
Hey guys what's your opinion on other forums out there? I love dirt rider, been a member for several years and it's treating me well, but I'm also starting to get excited about street riding and obviously this site is all about dirt. So.. opinions?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I had good luck with the FZ1 Owner's Forum when I was looking at, and later bought, an FZ1. Same with the BMW 1150 forum before that.

My guess is that you'll probably find a decent local forum or a bike specific forum once you narrow your choice.

Nov 28, 2006
Well how about a forum for my area then, I'm in the central/southern coast of CA. I don't really want a bike specific forum, I want something more like this one where people debate about different bikes, that's more fun yknow?

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
SouthBayRiders.com

Focus is on the San Jose bay area, but there are many members from all over.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I used to use www.sportbikers.net when I had my streetbike. It was decent at the time. Havent been back since I sold the bike last year.

Just checked this one out again. Doesnt look that good anymore. Site in my post below was much better.

Bones74

May 28, 2008
I suggest find the forum on the style of riding that you do. Or join a forum related to your bike. I did and I meet some great people. :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom