YamahaMan_2k

Oct 31, 2001
I am pretty new to dirt bikes,although i have ridden them before.I ride banshees and 400ex's.I want a good trail bike to leisurely ride trails but has the power if i had to use it(say......run from someone....like....the cops)cause in my area u have to fly to the ridin spot to not get caught.So i need some thing that goes at least 65MPH(A 125cc).I was thinging of gettin a TTR-125L from yamaha or a KTM125SX.Is it worth the extra money or will the TTR be a better bike for me.I am 6'0" and 120 lbs.

woods_rider1

Sep 27, 2001
At 6'-0" you will want something bigger than the ttr 125. I bought one for my son and he is 11. I expect he will have it maybe 2 - 3 years before he outgrows it size wise, power wise he may out grow it sooner. I am 6'-1" and the ttr 125 is WAY to little for me, same with the xr 200. At your height, look into a KDX, they can be had for a decent price, will last you forever, and are great in the woods. I have owned a few of them in the last 11 years and can attest to their reliability.

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
I would get somthing that you can put in a truck or on a trailer, running
from the police is not smart. And if you just have to run from them, you
need to get somthing Cheeeeeep so when they impound it you wont be out a lot of money.

W.P.EXC

Nov 30, 2000
Big difference

Yea there's a big difference between a ttr 125 and an sx 125. If your looking for a good trail bike look at a KTM EXC, if it's KTM your interested in. Lot's of different bikes out there so do your homework. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom