Status
Not open for further replies.

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
Driving my dirtbike down the road to a trail, and I see the Police come from behind me. I thought nothing of it as i see cops all the time while riding on the road and usually they give me a wave. Not this one , nope he pulls over to the side and I can tell nothing good is about to happen. At the time my dirt bike was unregistered and no insurance. He went back to his car for about 10 min. and came back, i got a summons for operating an unregistered vehicle. No warning or anything. Mind you this is a very rural town barley any cars driving down the roads plus im not even speeding just cruising along the side going to my trail. I guess we'll see what happens in court and keep my fingers crossed they don't take the license away or up the insurance. Somehow this doesn't seem fair as I have friends who take their parents cars at night drive them all over to different towns and neither of them have licenses, doing drugs getting caught with nothing more to pay but a few hours of community service. Worst of all i have no one to blame but myself. :bang:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Cman250 said:
At the time my dirt bike was unregistered and no insurance. He went back to his car for about 10 min. and came back, i got a summons for operating an unregistered vehicle. No warning or anything. Worst of all i have no one to blame but myself. :bang:

Why should he only give you a warning Cman? You knew your bike was required to have registration and insurance before you rode it didn't you?

At least, you know who to blame. :cool:

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Lesson learned: Gas it and go.

Hey, it wasn't me. I was home cooking up a batch of donuts!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Broke the law and got caught. Nothing more nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom