yzracer49

Mar 19, 2000
I just read this over at AMASuoerbike.com :

It's hard to get a real read on the politics and city officials in San Francisco. Are they any better or worse than the inane boobs who run your town? Who knows. They are very concerned about dirt, though.

Judging by the story in this morning's San Francisco Chronicle, one thing is certain, after the recent SF Supercross, the Supercross promoters are getting an education on how things are done San Fran way.

Read story here:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/01/28/BA137000.DTL

Apparently, even dirt is dagerous to mother earth.

thebird

Sep 28, 2000
Maybe now they will move that race back to the east (New Orleans) since they are having problems. Cali has too many races anyway.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
"Our concern was that this is unidentified dirt," Maxwell said. "People are going to be breathing this dirt."
What a bunch of freaking MORONS! I'll leave an open invitation for them to bring it to MY place.

cr-one

Feb 11, 2000
Over reaction oh yea,check this out,I work for a big company that makes anything from air-craft engines to medical stuff etc...well we had to put in a jib crane inside the plant,which has to be so many feet deep w/cement,the EPA says that we have to place the unused dirt in 55gal drums in a holding area and send samples off of every drum to be tested to dump on the plant site.My ? is this if it comes back as a bad sample then what, remove all the dirt on the 100 acre site!

Top Bottom