Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Boodac
Some of these people in the Bay area are nuts.

Isn't that one of the requirements to live there? :|

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
I say we never go back, there are five races in CA anyway I think that there are other states that would like to have their slot.

TMax

Nov 4, 2002
"People are going to be breathing this dirt."

Maybe they ought to try "breathing" from the bottom side of the pile...

Where is Tony Soprano when you need him. ;-)

TMax

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I saw a local news report about this two days after the event. I just hope this isn't enough to prevent them from coming back next year. They sold 40,000 seats, so hopefully it won't be an issue.

Some of us who live in the Bay Area shake our heads at other people who live in the Bay Area.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Oh, NOOOOOO..... Death by DIRT!!!!

"Our concern was that this is unidentified dirt," Maxwell said. "People are going to be breathing this dirt."

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

TMax

Nov 4, 2002
Originally posted by 96whyzee125

I don't know, that’s not a mathematical question.

So what does 0+Gomer=?

Hint, just a bigger ZERO. <LOL>

Gomer must be working hard... Oh, what am I saying. He turned his computer off again and had to call a technician to come and work on it. Last time he was offline for two weeks.

Hey, when did Raleigh NC become part of Sweden? Damn Carolinians... Are you one of those Al Kinda people that I keep reading about in the news? Don't want anyone to know where you live?

TMax

canucklehead

Apr 13, 2000
Man, you guys picked up all the fun quotes from the story that I was gonna use.
"Our concern was that this is unidentified dirt," Maxwell said. "People are going to be breathing this dirt."

Great googily moogily. What a bunch of wierdos...

Dave

TMax

Nov 4, 2002
At least I don't get monkey butt when I ride... The spokes toughen up those cheeks!

Now your cheeks... Since there are children out here I think it would be inappropriate to discuss how you toughen up...

Gomer, do you still use dirt to lube your chain? Seems there is 400+ truck loads of chain lube looking for a home...

TMax

Pantaz

Dec 13, 2001
Why not just put it back where it came from??

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
"And we have some environmental concerns about where the dirt comes from."

Ought ohh get the greenies, we need to outlaw dirt! Or at least make some laws about the dirts emmisions of led and other dangours elements and minerals... We just can't have all of this earth sitting around, we need to dispose of it for the saftey of the public. :uh:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
"DON'T eat the dirt, it could be contaminated!" :p

Last edited:

jjcobra99

Oct 17, 2002
That's not even funny! Do you all know how dangerous unidentified dirt is, especially if you breathe it? ;) Seriously though, hearing/reading stuff like that makes my blood boil. How ridiculous can people get?

Top Bottom