Graphics trying to peel away from rad shrouds?

Biglmbass

Jul 29, 2002
OK, folks since the bike is a KDX, I'm posting my thread here.

I noticed yesterday that my N-Style graphics are lifting and peeling away from the bottom of the left radiator shroud. Can this be easily fixed? Has anyone ever experienced this? The graphics aren't old at all and have only been on the bike since last October. (I don't pressure wash, so I know that's not the cause.) Instead of trying to apply/force some type of adhesive where I need it to go, I wonder if I'd be better off trying to completely remove the entire sticker and then trying to reapply it. Dunno how well the other part of the sticker is "stuck" though. What type of adhesive should I use?

Any help on this? What to do, what to do. Any and all commets appreciated.

tedkxkdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 6, 2003
If you peel the graphic off it will separate. I use 3m spray adhesive to fix all my peeling stickers.

VaKDX200

Aug 4, 2003
Originally posted by Biglmbass
OK, folks since the bike is a KDX, I'm posting my thread here.

I noticed yesterday that my N-Style graphics are lifting and peeling away from the bottom of the left radiator shroud. Can this be easily fixed? Has anyone ever experienced this? The graphics aren't old at all and have only been on the bike since last October. (I don't pressure wash, so I know that's not the cause.) Instead of trying to apply/force some type of adhesive where I need it to go, I wonder if I'd be better off trying to completely remove the entire sticker and then trying to reapply it. Dunno how well the other part of the sticker is "stuck" though. What type of adhesive should I use?

Any help on this? What to do, what to do. Any and all commets appreciated.

What I have found to work when t hey start to peel up, is take a blow dryer and heat the whole sticker up whille it is still on the bike and re-press it back down. Have never had another one come back up, since it re-energizes the glue on the graphic.

Top Bottom