Green Rider

May 29, 2002
I have ridden in multiple organized trail rides and hare scrambles this summer. It seems there are generally 50% KDX's and 50% everything else which is really great. However, as popular as the KDX line is it seems that graphic kits are very hard to find. I followed the links on Just KDX but was wondering if anyone else has any other links?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

KDXTrreme

Oct 31, 2001
I just got a set of the Black/White/Yellow shroud grafix. They look really cool and are a great complement to black hardware. I just put a black seat cover and black fork boots and the graphics look KILLER! The best part... They're on sale at Fredette Racing. You can check them out at the website http://www.frpoffroad.com

bully1027

Jul 17, 2002
i was looking for a complete black plastick kit. i have a 1994 kdx200 anyone know off hand where to go for that?

btw: what seat did you get and how did it fit, im going to get a new cover also......

jc

Sep 22, 2001
bully1027: try bto sports, they have ads in the back of dirt rider or dirt bike. They could and did get a full set plastic for my 96 ktm when my dealer couldn't!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom