Great Shot from Moab

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
We had a professional photographer with us on our epic adventure through Moab. This shot of me will wind up getting blown up and framed at the house. I have lots of cool shots if any are interested - thought this one fit nicely here. Funny how things dont look steep in pics.

FWIW - the wheelie was unplanned as I almost went over the top. Two strokes can be a bit much to work with in this area.

This is Hell's Revenge :p .

Attachments

• hr1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 221

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
If you make one big motorcycle adevnture in your lifetime - this is THE PLACE!

I am fortunate to have been twice now - already have reservations for next year. There is something here for everyone - from fast desrt riding - to the absolute gnarliest stuff you have ever imagined. The latter placed my KDX upon my chest a number of times.

This is one of those turns you dont want to blow. Pay attention out there - there are no "Caution, Trail Ends Soon" :ride: type signs for the city folk.

Ok - that is the last of the bandwidth I will tie up. This here is a shot of a guy in our group - the drop off is alot more dramatic in person.

Attachments

• moab2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 185

NGE

Uhhh...
Sep 6, 2003
*canyon shot**Gaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwlllllllggggggg*.... thats crazy... wow...

I been to Moab Mtn biking... I can reitterate what he says about it.... crazy good stuff, and almost ALL THE TRAILS ARE SHARED!!!... it's sweetness incarnate, and I am bringing my dirtbike next time!!

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
I thought I wanted to go until I saw that last photo. Wait, I still want to go. If anyone heads out there and wants a little extra company, I'm game. Maybe we could get enough interest in a group going. Not sure when the best time of year to go is but maybe others who have been there can advise.

NGE

Uhhh...
Sep 6, 2003
middle of summer is hot as blazes from what I'm told... I was there in Sept. (I think... the week before the big 24 hrs of Moab Mtn Bike race)... and the weather was pretty mild (which is what I like... but the locals said it was "cold" out... lol.... but I'm from Minnesota.... )

ScottS

Dec 29, 1999
Don't see how it could be any more dramatic than that ! :yikes:

cicone

Sep 29, 2003

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
moridin said:
This is one of those turns you dont want to blow. Pay attention out there - there are no "Caution, Trail Ends Soon" :ride: type signs for the city folk.

I think I'll make a note to pack a parachute. :-) Wow! That is a truly cool picture. Moab and Baja are two places I'm going to check out one day.

Best,
Greg

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…