hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
I'm considering a new job in Green Bay. I've ridden many miles of snowmobile trails in the UP. Are they open to bikes in the warm months? How about tracks in Wisconsin and upper Michigan?

How about the Nicolet NF?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Do people actually *live* that far north?

I've heard that up thar they have this cold, white stuff that falls out of the sky and makes us southerners turn into idjits.

intmach

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2002
I live in Ill but do travel north probable 10 times a year. There are tons of places to ride up there. Not sure about Nicolet NF. There is also some pretty good single track up just past the boarder in mich. Do you ride MX or woods what are you lookin to ride? The state of wis. is trying to follow in the steps of michigan to get some of the snowmobile trails open for bikes and quads. Alot of the snowmobilers are opposed to this so we are kinda battleing over the use of these trails...

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
I ride 50% mx and 50% woods. I like to hit a few enduros a year and race 3 or 4 mx races a year. As I get older, I find myself headed to the woods more than the track.

intmach

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2002
I hear ya. I feel the same way. I am sitting with 3 breaks in my pelvis and a broken sacrum. Hurts like a Hell. Anyways let me know if you move, i have about 6 guys in the ill. wis area that i ride with. We have an area 100 acres that is ours to do with what we want. So we are in the process of building 2 tracks and someother stuff. We normally ride every other weekend.

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
I read, with great interest, your post about the throttle on your YZ250. Sorry to hear about your injuries. Based upon that thread, I'm either going to buy the entire Boyesen assembly or atleaset billet guts for my throttle assembly. In the mountains around here you could easily die from an incident like that. My Green Bay interview is next week, so we'll see what happens.

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
Gomer:

When I move there, you'll have to come ride with me and I'll introduce you to some more idjits.......my in-laws!

dheard4992

Feb 25, 2001
lots of mx in upper mich and northern wisc. and great woods riding in the u.p. there is an enduro in marquette this weekend that promises to be challenging.check it out.

dheard4992

Feb 25, 2001
i have been lobbying for a tougher border control getting into gods country but have been unsuccesful so far. keeping the riff raff out of the u.p. isnt easy but we try. as far as a oxygen mask? i doubt your body would reject our clean air and water,it might make you depressed about where you live now though.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom