BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Good job Mister, I also tried GS3 clothing a few months ago and was extremely impressed with the pants for both comfort and wear. Their replaceable patch for the knee braces is a great idea and it works awesome, you'll never get another hole in your pants from braces again!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I agree Lou. Not bad looking gear at all. I wonder if it's available in pink. :eek: :) J/K

Awesome review Thump. Thanks for the info.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Thump, hasn't LCS (Lucky Cycle Shop) here in Dallas been using the GS3 stuff for a while? That's the same jersey I've seen around with the LCS Racing lettering on it. I'm pretty sure that taraker has one.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Thump,
Do the GS3 pant sizes run true? (I.E., 34 = 34) All of my Thor pants tend to run a little big.

Great review BTW.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
They seem to run true, but also understand that the Velcro cinch tabs on both sides give you about a 4-6 inch adjustment amrgin. I wear a 34 in jeans and 34 in GS3.

Thanks, glad you liked the review. For the record the cloths have held up great so far and I sampled the soil a lot at DW02. No rips tears or complaints. If you want to see more of what the stuff looks like on a rider check out my gallery pics HERE

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Nice looking gear. Thanks for the good review too David. It's nice to see the good with the bad. I also liked the fact that Russ took your comments as constructive critism, and will hopefully work on the gloves. I have to applaud a retailer who truly does listen to the consumer. :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
My son just got his first set of gear from them and the intial reaction is they are really well constructed. He wears Asterisks and they fit perfectly in the legs- not to mention the Kevlar reinforcing area for protection from wear. He also likes the cuff on the jersey slleve that can be set to keep the sleeves from flapping in the breeze. The styling and colors are great. There is also some venting that in the heat of summer will be welcomed.
The gloves seem to fit his hands just fine so hopefully they have already been redesigned for 2003.
Sizing on everything appears to allow for an in or 2 because of the closure system. We will be orderring a second set soon.

Top Bottom