Ocracing

Feb 12, 2001
Hey Guys.

I'm 13 years old and I weigh 150 lbs..

I'm 5'9" and when I'm wearing a shirt regularly it doesn't look like I'm fat... at all...

But I would really like to get a 6 Pack of Abs going... for the strength while I'm riding, and to look good at the track.

What would be a good diet plan?

Also, I was looking into getting one of those Ab-Sliders, man my friend has one that I used for 2 days.. and my stomach felt like it was tightening up a lot!

Would this be a good investment?

Thanks a lot for your future input..

Curt

MTC

Feb 1, 2001
First off, I would not reccomend lifting weights. Train for mucle endurance, NOT the body builder look. If your going to lift weights, lift lighter weights, with higher reps.

Runing, Push-ups, Pull-ups, Dips, etc. are a good place to start. For toned abs, do Crunches/Sit-ups.

Click here. This is by far the most comprehensive motocross training program that I have found. It's a long read/print, but it's worth it

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
5'9", 150, that does not seem fat. I am 5'11" 140 and I am a stick. You must not be fat at all. WEll, if you REALLY want to work out a 13, then do some basic stuff like situps and arm excercises. I do a little of that and it seems to help, a little. Riding 4 days a week like I did in the spring helped ALOT with my strength. Even more so than working out.

BTW, email me on when you want to bring your bike to my house so that I can rebuild the top end and grease the linkage.

FMX_novice

Jan 5, 2001
I was talking to my neighbor who used to ride and also was a competitive bodybuilder, he told me for motocross training you should figure out the maximum amount of pushups you can do, cut that in 1/2 and do that number of pushups. Do 1/2 as many situps as you can then do the same number of pushups and back to the situps. Do that every single day except the day you ride, until you can do 50 pushups maximum and 100 situps and then start training with weights. Those are the 2 most important excersizes but pullups, leg lifts and the excersize where you pick your body up by standing on your toes are important too and you should follow the 1/2 x2 rule for all of those.

Ocracing

Feb 12, 2001
Thanks

Thanks guys, I will for sure use all of the information that you have provided me with here...

Thanks so much.

Top Bottom