gargamel6

Oct 19, 2004
Whoever suggested GutsRacing.com for finding seat foam, I just want to say thanks! I have a 89 KDX and finding tall seat foam and a cover other than the stok blue was a pain. A few months ago I put a black KX500 seat cover on. It was a pain in the rump. I installed the guts cover AND foam in less time! I just want to give those guys a plug...
If you're looking for a seat cover and or foam look up gutsracing.com for sure! I am so pleased with the install, I just have to let everyone know.
Okay... I'm done

John Cena

Nov 11, 2004
Wow thanks alot for this thread! I've been looking for stifer foam and a better looking seat cover for few weeks now. I got some ugly purple cover on now! :pissed: Do you know if they got graphics kits for the 1989-1994 KDx 200?]

Thanks! :cool:

KDX200Kev

Sep 22, 2003
Glad to see how satisfied you were with your purchase, since I just ordered a tall foam and seat cover from Guts Racing for my 2002 KDX. I currently have a Ceet tall foam and found it to firm for me. I guess if I was 20 years younger the harder Ceet foam would be preferable. Now I just have to sell the tall Ceet foam.

gargamel6

Oct 19, 2004
john cena,
I dont know about graphics, give them a call. The only graphics I found on-line was from MX south. Apex or misc. graphics under kawasaki. I had something similar to the apex graphics. It looks good. The standard "tall" seat foam seems to be stiffer than the original on my 89. Ditch that purple cover and get something from guts. I got the "flamer." It was easy to install I just warmed it up a bit and installed it using a staple gun from home depot. I had a little trouble with the staple gun feeding, but that was it.
KDX200kev,
I cant speak too much about the newer KDX's.I hope the foam you get from guts is good. I had to carve a little to match the exact form of the plastic. it was an easy install though. alot easier than making something fit that wasn't exactly supposed to. I'm sure you can sell it on ****.
KDX freestyle,
Thanks, I bought the standard (firmness) tall foam. manuvering on the seet seemes alot easier. also the foam seems a little stiffer than stock. Maybe this is because the stock is 15 years old! I will get guts foam/ seat cover If I require it on my KX I am buying on mon.. thanks for the link.
Sean

Top Bottom