weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
So has hacking come back as a pass time for bored teenagers? Seems like some websites are being messed up...by something.

Wonder if this virus has brough hacking along with it as a side show.

Motocross.com looks like it was hurt. Dirtbike.com is busted...

DRN seems to be about the most technically stable place around.

So does "Okie", who ever you are; sell toolkits for others to build websites on the standard packages with? There are some out there who need assistance...can't RTFM.:p

MBFTY

Uhhh...
May 4, 2001
I have a feeling

I have a feeling that blurrr has something to do with Dirtbike.com... Im investigating it right now.

Hacking is fun, until you get caught and go to jail! I can, and have, done it, but the consequences far outweigh the gains.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Nowadays hacking isn't sh*t anymore. Any script kiddie can scan a wide variety of networks, download the latest and greatest hack tool and deface a website.

Actually what you are referring to is "cracking", not hacking two different things. Maybe I am just to old for my own good :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
All hackers/crackers should be strung up by their little dangly things (if they even have them). Virus/Worm developers are the lowest form of sewer slug. Hackers are not much higher in the evolutionary chain.

It's really quite amusing when the little hacker wannabe butt munches have the FBI show up at their door. My company nailed one and it was the best time of my life watching what the little scum had to go through. Talk about back pedalling...

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Hucker
TwinSpar, you sound scared :)

Yup... sure am... for what I might do to one in person. No body would be found. Just little bits and pieces.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
All hackers/crackers should be strung up by their little dangly things (if they even have them). Virus/Worm developers are the lowest form of sewer slug. Hackers are not much higher in the evolutionary chain.

It's really quite amusing when the little hacker wannabe butt munches have the FBI show up at their door. My company nailed one and it was the best time of my life watching what the little scum had to go through. Talk about back pedalling...

I do have to jump on the "hacker" vs. "cracker" terminology....
Hackers have been given a bad name by the press and the freaks that practice "hactivism" and site defacement. Hacking (and real hackers will testify) is a science and a passion for those that want to know how things work and is not malicious in its' intent. Crackers, on the other hand are scum that break things and deface web sites. For more clarification on the differences between these terms please read "Hack Proofing your Network" by Internet TradeCraft.

As for the Crackers and malicious hacker-wannabe-script-kiddies out there breaking and defacing sites for kicks... I am with TwinSpar - It is difficult to identify a corpse if all that is left is a fine pink mist. :p

-jeffd

Last edited:

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Of interest---

E-mail I received from the Desert Vipers when I asked if there was an on line copy of the petition---since everyone seemed to busy or uncaring.

Ken,
Your help is greatly appreciated!! Attached are word documents of the front and back of the petition. Just inform the downloader to print one side, flip over and print the address on the other side. And regarding the web site, I am dealing with a few problems with the ______ and fighting ___ sabotage of the site. I am working as hard as I can to keep that site up for the petition. Unfortunately I can't put the documents up for download until I regain total control of our server. If you can, I can probably get a link to your download link. Thanks!!

Daniel Turner
DVMC Webmaster

But --- it dosen't really matter since-they will win by default.:(

Top Bottom