HAHAHA! Jefro and the Bozo are gone!

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
Good if I heard Shaheen say how "gritty" a rider Reed is one more time my head would explode.'Fro's alright he's a racer not an announcer.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
TRexRacing said:
Good if I heard Shaheen say how "gritty" a rider Reed is one more time my head would explode.'Fro's alright he's a racer not an announcer.
You'd be gritty too if you had sand in your mangina

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I won't miss Shaheen, could take or leave Emig. As much as I liked Bailey as an announcer I would have loved to see Holley have joined Weigandt to see if they could bring the same enthusiasm from the webcasts to the TV broadcasts.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think it would have been cool to have DB and a Mexican Soccer announcer. Imagine.....
DB: "Well it looks like RV is going to put a pass on JBS."
MSA: "p pa Pa PA PAAAAAAAASSSSS! P PA PA PAAAAAASSSSSS!"

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Glad Bailey is back but can do without Weigandt.

I appreciate all he does for the sport but just can't tolerate the sound of his announcing voice.

Still, it is a step towards the right direction.

Ivan

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Unfortunately, from what I have read, Dumb and Dumber will be back for Supercross next year. :(

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I vote for Pingree and Bailey. :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Ah yes Ping would make an interesting host.

My pick would be a lone host with guest hosts (none would stick around). Bob Hurricane Hannah!

Can you imagine the interviews after some of the silly crap that goes on?
BH: "Well Chad that was a pretty weak excuse for a effort to win the championship. Are you some kind of new warrior? You know the sissy kind."
CR: "Well Bob I'...."
BH: "Shutup."
JBS: "Hey Bob I'd just like to..."
BH: "Shut up Jimmy. You got no room to talk. Who the hell moves out of the way when getting passed for riding like a girl?"
JBS: "Well uh..."
BH: "Go home. Somebody find me a bike and I'll show these little girls how to pass."

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I'm all for whoever pulls in the best ratings so hopefully we will get more airtime. Bailey is good if you are a rider, but is he good if you are a non rider.
I do wish Holley was involved.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
mideastrider said:
Glad to see Jason get the nod he's a good guy.

I agree he is a good guy. I'd even say he is a great guy. I met him at a GNCC once and he was awesome to talk to. I don't think anyone does as much for GNCC racing as he does.

I love reading his blog. He is an excellent ambassador for our sport no question.

I don't have anything negative to say about him as a person other than listening to him on TV makes me want to get in my car and run over children, old people and nuns!

Don't ask me why. It doesn't make much sense, I know that, but I just get annoyed by his announcing voice.

Ivan

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Who is DB Pat, Dick Butkus? He could have free shots at anyone talking stupid? Way to pee in the cheerios Gary, I could have waited for that news! Dream team, Holly, Weigandt and Nikki$$

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002

Rex Staten walks up and knocks Hannah on his ass.Looks at Reed and Chad starts to cry."Bubba" looks around and hands Rex his bike and slinks off to find Larry Brooks who saw Staten coming and left 5 minutes ago.Staten holeshots the field on "Bubba"s bike and gets arrested for taking JLaw out. :coocoo:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Lol!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…