julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
Hey thanks man :)

Yeah we've got a little. Friday night we got about 16", a few inches more sat and sunday, and another 6 or so today. Supposed to be getting hammered with it all week. Might clear up on friday.....

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
So we were celebrating a bit last night. Bottle of wine and some PBR's, ny strips and baked taters for dinner...... I'm also on call. I got paged last about 10pm, hope I didn't sound as smashed as I felt, lol!

got some monies for my b-day, sending my carb off to Ron. Yay!

sr5bidder

Oct 27, 2008
well I for one don't need any more power or change my jetting is good for all weather/ altitude I ride in...I guess you could say I'm happy with in the middle jetting.. Bike runs great all the time.

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
sr5bidder said:
well I for one don't need any more power or change my jetting is good for all weather/ altitude I ride in...I guess you could say I'm happy with in the middle jetting.. Bike runs great all the time.

It's the improved low end throttle response I'm after, not so much "more power", although I reckon the mod is supposed to add that as well.

sr5bidder

Oct 27, 2008
julien_d said:
It's the improved low end throttle response I'm after, not so much "more power", although I reckon the mod is supposed to add that as well.

to tell the truth I really dont know if its a 33mm or a 35mm

the guy I bought the bike from years ago had listed it as a 220 on graigs list but I discovered the 198 cu m2 or what ever

hell it might be an original 220 with a 200 sleeved cylinder, 220 head and a 33mm carby.

whatever it is, it works great low mid and high rpms

one day maybee I will take the carb off and find out where the measurement is.

Also one day maybee we will actually ride out together (just not brown mountain PLEASE). we could swap bikes and compare notes

BTW still liking that $39 tire I delivered in june? lov'n my d745 front, I actually don't cring at the sight of a corner coming up anymore

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
Yeah, the tire works great man. Much improved over that 739 or whatever I was running before.

I'd like to take you to brown and hit some of the more open trails. I think you'd like it. Coal creek this spring though, plan on it!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom