Happy Birthday to the 9.5-Toed Wonder!

B

biglou

Happy Birthday to Blue Thunder, the nine and a half toed wonder! Wow, thirty! I think I can remember being that young once. :D Who was that evil bastage that stole your half digit, anyway? I hear he was fast. Real fast. :eek:

Remember, "Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes!"

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
thirty, ha! :scream: now you get to ride with the fast guys...or is it fat guys?

2001yz250

Mar 27, 2002
If other tracks are like my local mx track, it's old, fat and fast!! :D Think I'll stick with racing with the young guys. :cool: And the crowd always cheers when I pass in front of the bleachers haulin' a$$ on my 60 :eek: :)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
H.B.D.2.U
H.B.D.2.U
H.B.D.Dear.BT
H.BeeeeD.2oooo.Uoooo

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Oh my...thanks a bunch folks...and VD...I'm all misty eyed...that was beautiful...while typing this reply, my wife and daughter called me on her mobile and my 2.5 yr old sang to me...priceless I tell ya.
Pretty cool, I have now reached "Veteran" status in the racing world, with the AMA card and AARP card..jeez, discounts everywhere I look...
Is it nap time yet???
BTW Lou, that guy who stole the better half of my toe..he was fast..like an blurry orange streak....

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Ah yes - another graduate to the old' folks class :)

I'm not sure if I prefer to get beat by 55 yr old fat guys who've been riding for 35 years or 19 yr old athletes who just started riding 3 weeks ago :)

Happy B-day!

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
You might be younger and prettier than myself, but my 250exc can still tromp on yea!

Happy birthday to one of my best friends and great riding buddy.

Have a good one and don't forget there will be a present at your door step tonight.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Happy B-day Thunder man!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
My mother calls my brother in law "Bluto" as in the guy in Popeye, because when he doesn't shave for a couple days he resembles Bluto.

For years, I always thought she was calling him "Blue Toe" because the poor guy has gout really bad too.

Top Bottom