Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
If anyone rode the Hare Scrambles at Palermo, NY yesterday 7/28. Let us know how you think we did on the setup. Hope everyone had fun. Except for the heat and dust I thought the day went pretty good. The couple of people I talked to said it was hard but good. Feedback is appreciated. :)

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
I didn't ride it this year ,but I was there last year . You guys put on a 1st class event . Pleanty of easy parking , a challanging course with no real stoppers and a nice sand mx section . I wish I could have made it this year .

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
dapper i was there as a spectator mostly at the hill bout 7 mi in,some friends entered so i showed to cheer em on .the whole deal looked great to me.i live less than 10 mi from there,maybe next yr .

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
That was the best track I've been on this year. I really liked that new tight rocky section. The course was physically damanding, yet still was easy enough to allow everyone to finish.

I woulnd't change a thing. Everything from the parking to food concession stand was very well organized. I'll look forward to that race next year.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom