Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
I just did a search for jetting info in this forum and found a wealth of knowledge in some older postings. Turns out that the way I was reading my plugs was WAAAY off. All I was looking at was how hot my plug was getting.

I've got an 02 220, with box mod, rev pipe, and a v-force on the way and figured it about time to do some jetting changes. Still all stock and I'm sure it's way rich. Seems to run fine though except under HEAVY load at WOT.

Also thanks to Canyncarvr who provided a wealth of info as well. For those of you not using it, I got all of my info using the search function, instead of starting a new thread asking for said info.

Get your ride on,

Perk

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Amen, brother!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Glad to hear the collective knowledge of DRN was able to help out. :thumb:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
lets not forget to thank a pivotal part of this.....

....that wild-n-crazy search button. :thumb:

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
I'd like to add my thanks to Rich as well. On this topic, race fuel and several others. Thanks much for helping to clear the fog on these topics.
CC is one of the top consultants for us KDX owners and deserves special recognition by the moderators / administrators of DRN. Thanks for everything you do and keeping it real here on Canadian Dave's Just KDX.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by skipro3
CC is one of the top consultants for us KDX owners and deserves special recognition by the moderators / administrators of DRN.

I agree, that's why I nominated CC for an avatar a while ago. With all the Dirtweek stuff going on Thump hasn't caught up yet on making all the new ones, but he will eventually . :thumb:

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
Many posts are helpful, but just don't take it as the gospel all the time. I have seen some errors before. Like everything else, personal opinion sometimes gets in the way of fact. Just take in all the facts from as many sources as possible and then decide which is right for you.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom