Help Have taotao110cc it bogs down in high rpms

Victorsil

Apr 18, 2022
In low rpms the bike is perfect but when it gets in the middle and high rpms the bike just bogs down it has a new carburetor one day it was running great and the next day it starred having this problem i checked and the carb is clean i have moved the idle screws but it does not help and it runs bad even if you move them, i would really appreciate if someone would help me thank

CycleTech

CycleTech Performance
May 23, 2021
Sciota Pennsylvania
First off make sure to check if it's a case of not enough air or too much air. If its running great one day and not the next its most likely not jetting but either a air leak causing a "lean condition" when vacuum is increasing with RPM's or there is a blockage with the airbox/filter causing air starvation (overly rich condition). The other thing that causes a similar running condition could be a intermittent grounding issue that occurs when the engine is revved up and ignition starts to drop out.

Drake09

May 14, 2022
i had a tao tao 110, it would bog down when you would rev it to higher rpms while riding. Check your vacuum, that was the cause of mine bogging. Also clean your air filter, It helps.

Top Bottom