Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
HBD "Mayor" I forgot that you are the "elder statesman" among us. :yikes:
Have a great day.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
HBD Old geezzzzer! How's yer memory holding up.....Red means STOP - Green means GO and Yellow means GO LIKE HELL!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Happy Birthday Denny!!!!!!!! Toss a little dirt in the faces of those youngens for me this summer will ya????? Let er rip!!
Woodsy

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
HOLEY CRAP! THIS IS BIGGER THAN CHERRY FESTIVAL! I hope they got the town all dolled up fer ya Mayor. I'll be matching you in 6 days ya old bastage!! :cool:

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
we don't talk age any more - right Denny? It's only a state of mind - Huh? what'd you say? (laugh)

just the same Happy Birthday to You!!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
They plowed the main street in TC today, just for his motorcade.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Hope you had a great day Denny

Trevor

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Thanks all. Had a good day at work, dinner out with friends, Mrs. has some late nite plans I hope, riding tomorrow with a couple of friends that no no better. Life is good. :nod:

bje

May 22, 2006
Glad to hear you had a great day, Denny.

Looking forward to getting back out with everyone when my bike and my ankle are back together!

Barry

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Thanks all. Had a good day at work, dinner out with friends, Mrs. has some late nite plans I hope, riding tomorrow with a couple of friends that no no better. Life is good. :nod:

Those freinds would be Paul and I, we had a great day and celebrated Denny's birthday with a very large beer and a bowl of Chili after the ride. Thanks again for the lunch and ride Denny. One of these times we will hit great conditions, I just know it! :nod:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
It was a good ride, great company. Snow ride just can't compare with dirt, but it beats staying home.

Barry, whats up with the bike and ankle? Hope you heal well. :cool:

bje

May 22, 2006
TCTrailrider said:
Barry, whats up with the bike and ankle? Hope you heal well. :cool:

Denny - they're not related. The bike is apart for some winter lovin'. The ankle - on the other hand - is an old mtn bike injury (lots of bionic parts added about seven years ago) - that's acting up from skiing. The latest from the orthopedic surgeon is bone spurs and arthritis setting in.

Just want to make sure I'm up and running come spring.

Thanks for the get well!

Top Bottom