ff154

Feb 23, 2010
New guy here from East Texas. I just got a 1996 KDX200 and figured I would try to learn a little more about it from the good like-minded folks I have seen on this site. I am a family guy, with three little girls, and a wife. Work for the City of Marshall as a Paramedic/Firefighter. I'm not new to bikes, but I am new to two strokes, except the old Yamaha GTMX I had. I don't really know what y'all want to know about me. I love long walks on the beach, sunsets, puppies...........just kidding. I like to shoot guns, play with my boat/bikes, kill/catch animals, and drink a little beer. Take care.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Missed this post!

Welcome to the site.

Check out Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area up by Gilmer for 1800 acres of fun!

Click on the link in my sig line. :)

ff154

Feb 23, 2010
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I was talking to Russell Hicks (Rajin Cycles here in Marshall) the other day about barnwell. After I get some more things done on my KDX, I am seriously thinking about a day trip out there! I'll check out the website. Take care.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Come up on April 24th and I will introduce you to some of the locals. Everyone will be there as we are having elections that day starting a little after 1:00 PM.

Top Bottom