j4k3

Aug 1, 2006
Hey everyone. I'm Jake from Chesapeake, VA. I like long walks on the beach and pretty sunsets. I love puppies and rabbits and animals in general. I have a Pretty Pink Hello Kitty dirt bike that i love to ride.

Sike. I'm Jake. I ride an 03 Kawasaki KX125 i just bought. I used to have an XR100 when i was younger. I'm just starting to get out of just trail riding and onto tracks. I found this forum from google and figured I'd check it out and see how things are around here.

xxBLAZExx

Jun 18, 2006
j4k3 said:
Hey everyone. I'm Jake from Chesapeake, VA. I like long walks on the beach and pretty sunsets. I love puppies and rabbits and animals in general. I have a Pretty Pink Hello Kitty dirt bike that i love to ride.

:rotfl: Good one! :rotfl:
Welcome 2 DRN!! :cool:

Dirt Rival

Oct 16, 2005
j4k3 said:

Sike. I'm Jake. I ride an 03 Kawasaki KX125 i just bought. I used to have an XR100 when i was younger. I'm just starting to get out of just trail riding and onto tracks. I found this forum from google and figured I'd check it out and see how things are around here.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That's a good one ever tell that to your friends?
Welcome to DRN.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom