hello im new

Tbone475

Jan 29, 2008
figured id introduce myself on here. well im Tessa im 15. and first started riding when i was 5. i ride mostly mx and trail once in a blue moon. uhm i just got surgery on my collarbone. so i figured this would keep me entertained for a while. just been looking thorugh the site. theres ALOT of stuff on here :) well thought id say hello to everybodyy

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Hi and welcome, where are you from?

I rice/race almost all MX, but do trail ride every now and then.

Last edited:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Hello. and Welcome to the board. unlike you I ride mostly trails. I am healing from knee surgery and hope to be riding by April. I spent a lot of time on these boards also while I was healing. Good luck

Apr 30, 2007
Heya and welcome to DRN!! :)

I raced once when I was 14, and completed a full season for the first time this summer. If you check back a couple pages in this forum...you can read some of my "adventures."

I'm not exactly healing from anything - but am due for a couple surgeries on my shoulders and one to fix a hole in the wall of my abdomen.

This site is a goldmine of information - just do a search on anything, and you're almost gauranteed to find it! If you don't, post a question, and someone will usually have a good answer for it within a day or two!

- Tolle (Bethany)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome TBone!! :) Best wishes for a good heal up.

Tbone475

Jan 29, 2008
ebony dream said:
welcome newbie from a newbie...how did u do ur collarbone..not riding was it?..OUCH

Thanks for the welcomes. And yes it was from riding. I fliped over my handle bars. After under jumping a pretty big double. And i only had to get the surgery because i broke it around 3 times befor that. And the doctor had to rebrake it the last time. And it was just a mess this time we decided the surgery was the best way to go. But im all healed up now. Yesterday was the first day i rode since then and it was the first day on the new bike=] it was a blast!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…