Dirt_Bunny

Feb 2, 2004
Howdy!

Im new here. I joined because I want to start riding, I've never rode a dirt bike before. I have only been on a four-wheeler. *I know, notthing alike* Well Im definately a go getter. If I have interest in it I do it.

Me: My name is Angie, Im from Georgia- and Im about to be 19 *in a few days!*

I really want to ride, I feel it in me-

All I have to do now is find an older one to learn on. I already have a dirtbike/race track that Im familiar with.

Well- Nice to meet everyone!

Angie

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Look around and ask questions, you'll find the bike that's right for you. Many like the Yamaha TTr-125 for a first bike. Of course you can ask questions here too. I'd suggest the Woman's Forum to start.

Welcome to DRN.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome Angie. :)

Check out the Women's Forum. The coolest gals on the net hang there. :thumb:

You might also want to watch the Southern Spodes for opportunities to meet some of the folks here.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Welcome aboard Dirt Bunny. This is the place to be, as you will soon find out. The people here are the finest this planet has to offer. Enjoy!! :yeehaw:

Last edited:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome Angie! I love seeing more and more females getting into the sport!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Welcome! Come hang out in the women's forum, there are a LOT of new members lately.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Welcome Angie. These cool women on the forum will be glad to help you out, they know there stuff. And sometimes us guys can fake our way through it. :thumb:

Top Bottom