exempt

May 21, 2006
Well, I'm back, kind of. I used to frequent these forums with a religeous vigor, but I fell out of motocross for a while. But now, with means to support my habits, I've renewed that vigor for the sport, with more enthusiasm than ever. Sorry I had to make a new account, but it had been so long since I'd been here that I forgot my old account. I've got a new bike, that I picked up last fall and have been racing with better results than I could have dreamed for.

Located in Southern Illinois, a mere 30 minutes away from the original location of dirtweek, and always looking for new friends to ride with, feel free to hit me up whenever if you need someone to ride with. Don't be scared, I'm not your run of the mill 18 year old.

Also this coming fall, I'll be attending the Souther Illinois University at Carbondale, if anyone knows of anywhere to ride down there, let me know, because I've got a place to keep my bike down there.

Nice being back!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom