Going to DirtWeek and not registered yet?

• I'm going, will register soon

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Nope, can't do it :(

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Please vote in the poll, I need to get a close overall count for DW attendee's this year. I realize there are some still not registered and need to get this number asap.

Thanks!!!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by RMjeff
OKie - you voted yourself a no go
Not quite. He registered but his check bounced. :p

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Okie I voted for a friend that is travelling with us his name is Dale and he was supposed to mail it out today.
Also very likely that a former neighbor and his 3 boys will be mailing in this week. Sat he said they were going for sure and he knows what the deadline is- should be Brian511 or similar screenname

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I've sent off my registeration, but I don't think it's going to make it to you before the 1st of sept

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I think my folks want to drive over from Missouri to watch the races on Saturday. Should they mail in their money?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I'm going, but I didn't vote. I am taking the place of Momstheboss (my mom) and Papakeith has already registered and paid for her.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by SqueakyGirl
I'm going, but I didn't vote. I am taking the place of Momstheboss (my mom) and Papakeith has already registered and paid for her.
Squeaky you still need to fill out and send in the waiver form

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by oldguy

Squeaky you still need to fill out and send in the waiver form

I plan on it...

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
We might have two more from IL - Buko138 (Stacy) and Donny... but Stacy is having knee surgery on Sept. 4th (and Donny is recovering from a broken arm). So it all depends on the surgery. They were at both of the Casey DW's.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Maybe next year? 3 months at a new job and a wedding to pay for next June. I'm hoping and praying that the dirt-bike gods smile on me next year!

Top Bottom