cover3

Nov 17, 2006
My bike is making ALOT of vibrations and noise at a certain rpm, it started happening today and stoped for about 20mins and started again and is horible now. I thought it was the stator and the magnetic wheel rubbing against the casing were the casing is a bit cracked but its sealed with resin(new one coming). Anyway there is slop in the magnetic wheel in and out and some side to side if turned to a certain point.

Could it be the crank bearing bad? I honostly aint good at explaining stuff, i will post pics if needed. Tell me if anything needs to be explained some more. Oh yea, the bike is working performence wise just as good but that vibration and noise is very strange. Pics will be posted if requested.

keip82

Uhhh...
Feb 17, 2007
bring bac to the dealer for a tune up thats why i got away for the 4 strokes they r so tricking to work wit the vavles in the way then the cam...good luck your goneing to need it.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
dude a crf100 is virtually no maintainance.

cover3

Nov 17, 2006
I dont know, today when it happend i wasn't riipping on the bhike i was just taking my time. ill take a very good look at it all today.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The best diagnosis will come from a mechanic that can actually inspect the bike.

Top Bottom