new2biking95

Aug 2, 2008
what bike should i get

hi my name is logan and im a new dirt bike rider and new to this site. im asking all you biking experts out there some questions. 1.what bike should i get, im 160 5,6 and am a beginner. for riding it would be mostly trail and just riding arount the yard. id like something fairly fast but i wont grow out of. i was thinking a crf230 or a tt-r230 now if i would need somthing inexpensive becuase i have 2 buy with my own $$ :bang: please help and reply

Last edited:

RideTilDie

Aug 1, 2008
Hey whats up if you want fast def get a 2-stroke. A 230 is kinda big, youd be surprised how nicly sized a 125 is. Id reccomend a ttr 125 or an 80 motocross. Ive had a ttr in th epast and now own a kx-85 motocross. The motocross is fast and the powerband makes it faster. A TTR sounds good for what type of land youd be riding on. id go with a 125 or depending on the size of the land a 250. Remember a motocross is gonna be really fast and the size of an 80 motocross is like the size of a regualar 125. Ride a couple of bikes first then decide, dont go eyin one and buy it cuz of its price. YOul be happier trying a couple of bikes out first

cmp11

Aug 4, 2008
yes a 230 would be too big for you i think, you seem like a big kid which means you will need a bike that will fit you comfortably and give you the speed and requirments you want. in my book i think if you want a 2 stroke definitly a 125 but if you have just started riding then probably a ktm 105?? 4 stroke wise probably a ttr 125

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom