CyclePro

Aug 7, 2000
I am trying to help raise some money for Craig Wesner, 2001 ISDE USA Junior Trophy Team member. Craig is a full time student and part time employee at my store. He doesn't have much money and what he does have goes into his race effort. While in France for the ISDE this year Craig ran into some bad luck. On day 2 he hurt his foot (finding out after he returned home he had broken 3 bones). On day 3 his chase bike was stolen. Craig persivered and finished with a silver medal. To top things off Air France lost one of his gear bags which included his ISDE helmet. They say they are going to send it to him(It's been 11 days now and who knows where it is). Anyway, Craig could use your help. He is back and now doesn't have a bike to finish the season on. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.
Send to Craig Wesner
c/o CyclePro of Santa Rosa
937 Piner Rd.
Santa Rosa, Ca 95403

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
This is Nicole Bradford who also was at the ISDE. Tell Craig that I will send some money. I plan to ride trials next year so I won't be buying a new enduro bike. Craig, Get better and maybe Rosemary could help too!:cool:
Nicole

enduro8

Sep 22, 2000
The news about his bike getting stolen is a bummer. I will see what I can do to help. I thought the chase bike was an old 98 and not his race bike?!

enduro8

Last edited:

CyclePro

Aug 7, 2000
The bike Craig lost was actually his 99 which was the bike he planned on using to finish the D-36 Enduro Seriies. This was the only bike he actually owned.:(

Top Bottom