Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Hey all,
We lost one of our brothers last week. Mike Zinzow.
Mike was 48 years old and is survived by his wife Pat, 3 kids, Nathan, Erica, and Ryan.
Mikes passion - other than his family - were motorcycles. Listening to his Baja stories, or the "best in the Desert" tales was not just fun, it was inspiring (He won it in 91).
In an effort to help his family with the immediate financial burden, I have set up a paypal account to provide the opportunity to pitch in and help out. If you have never used paypal, its easy...go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions on how to send money...you can use your credit card.
The account is in my name: wolfgangneuwirth@yahoo.com
Mark your donations with "Mike Zinzow"
If you prefer a more traditional way of transferring money, you can mail checks, payable to Pat Zinzow.
Contact me via e-mail and I'll give you my address. You can use the yahoo address above.

It is my hope and firm belief that we will all come together and help out. If we all just donate a little bit.....
We ought to be able to raise a little bit of money, I'd be surprised if we didn't.

Mike would do it for anyone of us!

Godspeed Mike

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm in.
Condolences to the family.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
My thoughts go out to the family.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Here's an update...we're at $270 right now. We keep collecting until the 31st, after that we'll tranfer funds. Here's the awesome news....the total collected on the last day will be matched by one of our motorcycle friends.....so....donate 5 bucks, and it will be 10!!!!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Wolf said:
Final: $ 2000 Thank you all.

Duh ... how did I miss this thread????

This is the same group that we are raising money for in Stevie's name. I have one of their braclets on my arm.

Great folks, is it too late to help?

Top Bottom