HELP- SoCal MX Links/Web Pages!

duner

Oct 25, 1999
What the heck up? I can't find a web page that lists any of the (Southern CaliforniaZ) MX series' I am interested in.
-I'm currently racing the AMA SoCal MX Champ Series- no mention of it on the AMA or D37 pages- nor anywhere else!
-I want to race a CMC Series this year. I know they have 2 or so series' Golden State Nationals, Winter Series) that travel the state, but CMC has no web presence.
Please help!  
frown.gif

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
I think the AMA website will have info on that SoCal series www.ama-cycle.org
trouble is you will have a lot of fun finding it buried in the site somewhere.

CMC had a web page up at one time.I thought it still did?

For SoCal track info try  www.proride.com
it covers just about every SoCal track with track  pics,directions and contact info.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
http://www.marysvillemx.com/  This was the reply i got from Sondra who owns CMC in california. She said to send you here the information you need should be there.

wardy

------------------
"don't wake me.......I am working."

duner

Oct 25, 1999
Wardy- Thanks, I found the (fall) Transcal schedule in the bowels of the Marysville MX site.
AJ- I started milling through the AMA page, but I got a series schedule at a race yesterday. Good thing, because all the propaganda on the AMA page (no offense) was wearing me out.
Jamsxr- Thanks for the link to the Southern California Motocross Club- it looks useful.
Thanks again to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
LOL hey glad you found what you were looking for, but you know if you need information here in the midwest it would have been a ton easier. Heck maybe we aren't so far behind the left coast after all?  Course don't tell that to the gang on another board they think its the cat's meow that all those Supercross events are being held out there.........the numbers will make them change there tune in the future, alot of folks around here are finding this sport cool again. gonna be a fun ride.

hows that for propagranda
biggrin.gif

wardy<p align=right> 07-11-2000 :Edited
[ By Moderator ]

Top Bottom