car.crash

Nov 5, 2006
i have a pair of asterisk knee braces in size large that were given to me. i have measured my leg and according to your charts i should be a medium. but if i put a liner between my leg and the brace i can do them up nice and tight. but my concern is will they still work properly and help to prevent injury as there is play from side to side where my knee sits. if these are no good is it possible to make them into size medium or do i need a new set.

Tail Watcher

Jun 18, 2003
Hi----
I personally am dead center between the large and medium sizes by the asterisk charts.....i was intending to go with the large......as it appeared to follow my thigh contour a bit better then the medium. However when i went thru the set-up----specifically setting the extension limits i found with the large braces i could still hyper extend no matter what i had the limits at and how snug the fit to the leg was......so i bought the mediums. my experience with these (and other simular equip) is if you do not git it right, and set-up right---it wont do its job when you need it.

Top Bottom