Buddy

Aug 14, 2001
Everyone tells me my message box is full when they PM me. But its not. How do I fix this? My box is empty.
Thanks
b

B

biglou

A question I can actually answer!

Buddy-First of all, there is a drop-down box that says something like "Show Messages From" and you can select how long messages are visible. If it is set to, say, 10 days, messages that are over ten days old will not show up but are still saved in your PM box. They just aren't visible. Click the drop-down box and select "From Beginning" (or something like that) and all of your messages will show up. Then just delete the ones you don't want to save anymore. Next step is to delete all the copies of sent messages by clicking the other drop-down box to take you to your "Sent Messages" screen. I think it is on the upper left of your PM box screen. Once you get to the sent messages folder, you will also want to click the "Show Messages" box and change it to "From Beginning". Then delete those messages that you no longer want to save. Lastly, whenever you send a message, there are three check boxes at the bottom of the message: One to automatically parse url's, one to show your signature line, and one to save a copy of that message you are sending. All three of these are default set to "Checked". Just uncheck the "Save Copy" box if you don't need to save a copy of that message. Otherwise it will just clutter up your PM box.
Good luck. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
And you call yourself a 'puter spode. BigLou, you tha man!:cool:

B

biglou

Little does he know that right after he tries my advice, his computer will lock up, shut down, then burst into flames! Better get that fire extinguisher ready, Buddy!:scream:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Well, if Moo_Cow gave him directions, his garage door would go up and down on its own.
Just joking Moo.:p

Buddy

Aug 14, 2001
Fire in the Box!

BigLou-
Fires out!!!!Garage door is locked down-kids are all safe and the misses is still talking to me-You saved the day/night!
Thanks
Lou
It was the sent messages- I needed to delete them

Buddy:cool:
NibLou
Are we going to meet Reno???

B

biglou

I'm afraid I'm out of the Reno trip. I really tried but I just can't make it happen this year. I'm trying to get my finances in order and I will make some definite plans for next year.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom