bweighmaster

Jul 15, 2021
Back here again , looking for sane people .. tired of the old crap on other site ..... Here to help if I can .. Not looking for trolls , or want to be one ....

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Welcome back! Yeah, this site is pretty well moderated to keep the trolls in check. Makes for a much more pleasant experience for sure! I see your picture has lots of bikes. Any favorites?

bweighmaster

Jul 15, 2021
Almost All are my favorite , not into ktm , junk to me .. high price exotics , Euro bikes , Not a fan .... I'm 68 , old school fool .. been real lucky with TTR 125 bikes ,
Have sold probably 20 - 25 . YZ 450 F my best , followed by KDX 250 , KX 250 F , Wildest , Bultaco 360 , Right now only have 12 , 4 TTR 125 L 2 PW50 , CRF50 , HONDA Shadow , Rebel , CR 250 R , Suzuki RM 50 , 150 cc scooter ..

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well I guess I walked right into that one! Back when I was a kid I had a Suzuki TS125, then I bought a 73TM125 off a friend of my dad's in California (I'm in NY) He raced it and is was all tricked out. Really like that bike. Then I bought a 77 RM125 and put an FMF hop up kit on it. Cylinder, head, bigger carb, new CDI and it was a monster! I pulled every single hole shot on that thing but just couldn't keep it on the pipe after the first turn! I couldn't shift and clutch fast enough. It was definitely a west coast bike. I also had a little Artic cat 50 minibike that I used for a pit bike. That thing was a blast until it seized.

Then I got married at 19 and sold everything except the Artic cat until my son turned 4 when I put a new engine in the minibike and put him on it. He was riding that before he could ride a bicycle. Of course I had to have something to ride with him so I picked up a seventy something Yamaha 250 enduro. Ran like carp but I was back on a bike!. Then got a 90 Yamaha RT180, basically a 70's MX 175. Fun bike but broke the frame several times jumping it. Next was a 92 Suzuki RM250 that a local pro owned. That was a real nice bike and I loved it. He had the suspension and engine done and it was very ridable. Next was a new 2001 RM 250. MX Tech did the suspension and Erric Gore ported the cylinder. That was a great bike too once I had the work done. Kept that for 16 years and in 2017 bought a new Beta 300RR. I'm 62 now and hadn't been on a motocross track in quite a while so I figured going completely off road. The Beta is by far my favorite bike. and I expect to keep it until I can't ride anymore. And I almost forgot, I picked up a 71 Honda MiniTrail 50 and kinda rebuilt it. Just replaced what was broken. I started riding in 1969 on a friends 69 minitral and had always wanted one but settled on the '71

Of course beside the minibike, my son had a Honda XR100, Suzuki RM80, Suzuki 125 and a few bike after he moved out.

I should probably get back to work now!!!

bweighmaster

Jul 15, 2021
Ahhhh , work , I used to do that , then I retired ..... yea, right ..Being retired is worse than having a job. .. No time to relax ,... got to cut grass , fix this or that , ... honey do this , that ...., Grandpa , my bike won't start , ...I wrecked the race car ...., Oh , ...mom wants you to take the travel trailer to the farm to get it ready for race season ..... can you find me a newer , faster bike ? Oh, dad needs you to go pick up parts for the other race car .... can you go pick up the race trailer , it needs a new tire / wheel .. just another fun day .... Gotta love it .....

MistahWes92

May 28, 2021
Well I guess I walked right into that one! Back when I was a kid I had a Suzuki TS125, then I bought a 73TM125 off a friend of my dad's in California (I'm in NY) He raced it and is was all tricked out. Really like that bike. Then I bought a 77 RM125 and put an FMF hop up kit on it. Cylinder, head, bigger carb, new CDI and it was a monster! I pulled every single hole shot on that thing but just couldn't keep it on the pipe after the first turn! I couldn't shift and clutch fast enough. It was definitely a west coast bike. I also had a little Artic cat 50 minibike that I used for a pit bike. That thing was a blast until it seized.

Then I got married at 19 and sold everything except the Artic cat until my son turned 4 when I put a new engine in the minibike and put him on it. He was riding that before he could ride a bicycle. Of course I had to have something to ride with him so I picked up a seventy something Yamaha 250 enduro. Ran like carp but I was back on a bike!. Then got a 90 Yamaha RT180, basically a 70's MX 175. Fun bike but broke the frame several times jumping it. Next was a 92 Suzuki RM250 that a local pro owned. That was a real nice bike and I loved it. He had the suspension and engine done and it was very ridable. Next was a new 2001 RM 250. MX Tech did the suspension and Erric Gore ported the cylinder. That was a great bike too once I had the work done. Kept that for 16 years and in 2017 bought a new Beta 300RR. I'm 62 now and hadn't been on a motocross track in quite a while so I figured going completely off road. The Beta is by far my favorite bike. and I expect to keep it until I can't ride anymore. And I almost forgot, I picked up a 71 Honda MiniTrail 50 and kinda rebuilt it. Just replaced what was broken. I started riding in 1969 on a friends 69 minitral and had always wanted one but settled on the '71

Of course beside the minibike, my son had a Honda XR100, Suzuki RM80, Suzuki 125 and a few bike after he moved out.

I should probably get back to work now!!!
Where do you ride? I would Love to tag along Lol

Top Bottom