Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Have fun - Remember to have Paul rub some sun screen on that tool shed of yours! ;)

The tool shed is currently being remodeled. :cool:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
There are a few other things about Florida you should be aware of Freddy... Gators - not the ball players, the ones with the teeth - are everywhere and they look just like the ground until just before you land and then SNAP... And they prefer dogs, cats and people under 5'8" tall for dinner...
Have fun in the sun but dont fall :)
and yea,, you BETTER bring us some sunshine or the Gators will appear in that newly remodeled toy house...... GO GET EM FREDSTER!!!!
Woodsy

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I, as well as every one from Michigan that heads down south this time of year should plan to just enjoy the ride and not plan to win. The boys from the south are in mid season form, ride year round and are fast. Last year I think Craz did really well but he's a damn kid anyway and they don't need to train. It will be good to leave this white stuff for a while and get some riding in.....maybe when I return the economy will be better?

l8er :cool:

Freddy T

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Have fun guys! Take some of this with you to remember us by.............and don't bring it back!

Attachments

• 1-29-07_008.jpg
    1-29-07_008.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 118
Top Bottom