fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Inca, are you working the event due to the rain or other reasons? Looks like the river will be running DEEP this year. :bang:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
I Have Received Info From A Certain Bro-in-law That We May See The Enduro Chairman Riding Red Again. I Guess He Loves The 250x Sooooo Much He Asked To Borrow It Again.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
D.LEATHERS said:
I Have Received Info From A Certain Bro-in-law That We May See The Enduro Chairman Riding Red Again. I Guess He Loves The 250x Sooooo Much He Asked To Borrow It Again.
Yeah i talked to him today and he is racing near minute 15 and i told him make sure he brought a life preserver

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
The Enduro Chairman is riding Red again. The hope is to be able to stay afloat.Anyone have a life perserver I can borrow?
:bang:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Oh no... :yikes:

Mr. Dunn is no longer a lurker....he can speak.

Welcome to MTR!!!

P.S. I have always considered the red bikes to be boat anchors.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Tip of the week for Upland:

Do not panic at the River crossings! Just ride slow with one or both feet
off the pegs. If you panic and hit the throttle you will be the one that
waters his bike. Remember there are slick rocks under there so SLOW DOWN.
Heed my advice and you won't have a problem.

from the Mud dobbers website

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Enduro Chairman also known as the "Bike Whore" :yikes:
Welcome to DRN Tommy! :ride:
Don

racer493

Mar 30, 2003
Also known as factory Tom. It must be nice to have someone prep your bike for you. All you have to do is show up and race. My bike hasent been the same since you threw your legs over it.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
racer493 said:
Also known as factory Tom. It must be nice to have someone prep your bike for you. All you have to do is show up and race. My bike hasent been the same since you threw your legs over it.
My last 3 bikes have been the same way i let tom get on them and now there completly different

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
RIDDICK546 said:
What A Slut! Ride The Hell Out Of Them, And Send Them Back To Daddy.
Sounds familiar....my bike does not run right.....my tire is flat....time to fire the mechanic...
Ain't that right...Brag O'xxxx

RIDDICK546

Aug 9, 2006
Ok. Joking? Yes. Bragging? No. I Work On My Bike 90% Of The Time. There Are Just Somethings My Little Brain Can't Handle. As For The Racing Comment I Made I Know I Must Keep Dreaming, But What Is Life Without Dreams.

P.s. If I Don't Beat Ya, Lets Wrestle For It. Haha

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
This Sunday. Call Sugar Daddy Don for details, its gonna be off da hook!

DW

RIDDICK546

Aug 9, 2006
Sure nice of him to invite in son-in-law. What an %@#. haha. I think he has been sleeping all week long maybe thats why he hasn't said anything to me. I think he's working third shift now or something. If T-bones gonna be there count me in.

Top Bottom