Hey Everyone - Welcome bswett to the nuthouse

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
bswett just stepped up and became an STM within just a few days of registering with the site.

I will let him tell his story, but I will warn you ... he is from Cajun Country aka New Iberia Louisiana :nod:

Hey Moteaux, one more cajun to bring to DW!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tone', I tawt you be hamestered when you tiped that hedlyne! Welcome, bswett.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
mmmm cajuns.... fine food with hillbilly sensibilities..sa-weet

swett

Riding it like I stole it
Mar 13, 2005
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I appreciate it. I'm purty new to the riding and shadetree mechanicin' the bikes. I loved the site, there's a load of info and seems to be alot of knowledgable and friendly guys on here. I've been living the good life down here for 14 yrs now (originally from Hartford CT). Got into riding as a joke (kinda) with some friends on XR50's. Well I got bit by the bug and now there's no hope for me......

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Welcome aboard! Word to the wise if Moteaux asks to borrow your needle nose pliers around the campfire you may not want em back!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You 'bout swipped my handle! At least you didn't use Stanley Flemmings! :laugh:

swett

Mar 13, 2005
I'm sorry about that, I usually just use my last name (swett). If I had seen yours, I wouldn't have put the B first.. apologies are in order. Might there be a way I can change my handle?

Brian

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004

Welcome to DRN.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
LOL, I figured that was coming.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i think we need more cajuns. yes we do. my thoughts, northern man, eastern man, western man and southernman...we all use steel trash cans to cool large quantities of cold beer. the size and ascesability lend it to high usage much consumption. The cajun man knows this trick and adds trashcans full of food to the mix, cooks up some crusty spice crustations in the can, dumps'em in the back of a truck, pulls up a trash can of beer, tunes up the zydico and party! yes, we need more cajuns. :aj:

swett

Mar 13, 2005
Now that is a mouthful.....Crawfish boil at my shop on Friday, at work......mmmmmmm....good

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
bswett said:
Now that is a mouthful.....Crawfish boil at my shop on Friday, at work......mmmmmmm....good

[banner]YUM!![/banner]

Post directions. I'll check them on my way through Beaumont. I'm off ....

New Iberia brings back some great memories of getting blues straight off the boat at the end of 319 on Vermilion Bay, racing back to the house on the Bayou Teche, firing up the cooker in the back yard and chowing down on blues, drinking beer by the gallon and listening to Buckwheat Zydeco, Clifton Chenier, or one of my personal favorites Dewey Balfa.

Dayum that was fun. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, parties as well as Cajun folks. :aj:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Welcome to DRN, Swett. :cool:

swett

Mar 13, 2005
On the old airbase, across the street from Halliburton.. Company name is H&H Well Service Inc. Are you truly coming through? Crawdads running medium sized and full of meat...

Swett

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Welcome, new friend. This place is like the library, but you can shout and change your oil and no librarians holler at you. There's all sorts of info.... a good non-fiction section, good mystery novels, and if you're like me, you'll enjoy the magazines with lots of pictures. And your subscription is good for all sorts of other things, like field trips to Reno and Cooperland, coffee and donuts in the morning, tech support and foot rubs from Rich, and Pred and Patman do caricatures. You can even enter the psychology dept for advice from womem. Just don't fart in there. And don't try tipping with singles.

If your cat dies, there's always a fella like Tony hug you and stroke your hair. There's big guys like Pred and Papakieth to stick up for you if you're getting bullied, and if it gets bad sfc crash will go Apocalypse Now on their a$$. If someone is acting like a chain 'n' lube know-it-all, Jaybird will ostricize them 'til kingdom come. And if he likes you, he'll clean & lube your chain for you at dirtweek with his fancy gizmo.

I can't do much, but I can lift heavy things. And I can tell you all about Colonblow. Just whisper somewhere in here about bodily functions, and I'm there.

Lets see.... if you're hungry Nat will cook you up a meal fit for a king. Just don't get any ideas, I'm going to marry her some day.

And if you're need someone to bounce an idea off of, well by gosh this is the place. LIke if you want to be a woman, but just don't know where to begin, start here. I know it's scary. Do you chop off your weiner, do you just tuck....? Will everyone accept you? Do you go really fem & wear dresses and pumps? What about girdles? And bras? Aimee knows all about training bras. Do you shave your legs, or wax? Does waxing hurt that bad? What about your bikini line? What about the trap door? And do you go in the ladies room, or men's room? How do you hold a cigarette like a girl? If you don't smoke, it's not a problem. But you still have to hold your wine glass like a girl. There's all sorts of things girls hold differently than guys. Where do you go to meet people? I guess you have to decide if you still like girls, or if you like guys. Guys are great. We're strong, bring home the bacon, fix things and kill spiders. But we stink, cheat, and don't clena up after ourselves. And we don't have boobies. I don't care who you are... everyone likes boobies. Even girls. All of them just don't admit it. But you'd get to see firsthand behind the scenes what they do in private. Make sure you report back to us.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Welcome swett!

And once again, zio does not disappoint!

swett

Mar 13, 2005
My god, I haven't laughed like that in a very good while....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The handle thing was a joke but I see Okie did a change. Welcome to the STM and enjoy the great people. Don't be afraid to make a 8-10 hour trip to ride somewhere with people you don't even know. DRN'rs are good folk and really enjoy riding. BTW, Zio is not joking about the ColonBlow! :yikes:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
swett said:
My god, I haven't laughed like that in a very good while....

Welcome swett.

A word of caution. NEVER log on to DRN with a mouthful of coffee. :yikes:

Zio. Damn dude, you owe me another keyboard. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ;)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
you know what's funny... I post this nonsense because I can type really fast. So my brain thinks a think, and before I know it my fingers have typed it. It's like how your subconscious can do whatever it wants when you're sleeping. I post something, then a few minutes later realize what I just said. Sometimes I shock myself with the embarrassing crap I reveal. I delete a lot of my own posts once I've reflected on them for a minute. Like the time I told Milk if we were gay friends, we could do each other and still be friends. Then I deleted it quick because it was just too close for comfort.

Is everyone else pooping green today?

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…