woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Gather round fellers and tell you a tale about a brand new bike that's no longer for sale....
Yep - thatscorrect and you heard it here FIRST!!!
BIG MOUTH WOODSY IS LETTINGIT OUT!!! :blah:
MWEISSEN is the proud new owner of a 2005 450EXC!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's gonna be sorry he tricked me cause I am telling EVERYONE!!!!!!

Have a GREAT YEAR MARK!! You deserve it brother!!
Woodsy
Oh yea, WE NEED PICS and THE BIKE NEEDS A NAME!!!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I gotta pick it up yet for pics. EX/Caliber is its name. Yep, CRistie's gonna have a hubbie. It'll be interesting what kind of offspring we get from this! Maybe an aluminum-framed KTM! :cool:

Pic of CRistie are coming too. She had another tranformation over the winter. It's not quite done, but should be this week.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
yee haa

Congrats Mark, I saw it in your sig yesterday so you musta laid down the cabbage yesterday and came home all excited and changed your sig huh?

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Fred T said:
Congrats Mark, I saw it in your sig yesterday so you musta laid down the cabbage yesterday and came home all excited and changed your sig huh?

Actually tomorrow the guy gets the green. This is going to be a dual sport bike for me, and may replace my CR, we'll see. The CR250 is actually a lot of fun in the woods - now that I'm back in the pumpkin patch, I hate to say this, but I like it better than my old 250! Sorry, I know that's sacrilidge!

It was between the KTM and the new Honda CRF450X. Bottom line for me. NO COMPARISON! The Honda is heavier by at least 10 pounds, $500 MORE (that's a switch isn't it?), and one look at the engine compartment and I was convinced the KTM was it. Changing a jet on that CRF is going to be an all day affair! However, overall the CRF looks really cool though. Something about Honda's aluminum frames.

Fred, I stil wanna ride that 2fifty though OK? :p

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
MWEISSEN said:
I gotta pick it up yet for pics. EX/Caliber is its name. Yep, CRistie's gonna have a hubbie. It'll be interesting what kind of offspring we get from this! Maybe an aluminum-framed KTM! :cool:

Pic of CRistie are coming too. She had another tranformation over the winter. It's not quite done, but should be this week.

Great name Mark! You will love the 450's power in the woods welcome back to the dark side :nener:

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Mark, When you ride it, can you tell me if it has as much engine breaking as my 'berg? I still want to know if you still think my bike has "the most engine breaking I (Mark) have ever felt in one bike."

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
It's official, I now own it! If the check clears... :bang: It's getting the legal treatment, should be ready Wednesday.

Yeah, those orange stickers are going to fit right in on EX/Caliber this year. They're going to look sick on CRistie though!

Team-Green, I've ridden a few 450's to know the engine braking isn't going to be as much as on yours. That thing was cool once I got used to it. I was considering a Husa' as well. You and your Dad have some nice bikes!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I want a new bike...what's more important buying 80 acres (with house, asparagas fields, and three barns) or a CRF250 for me and a CR250 for him... :think:

Oh wait...just remembered, I don't want to rent from my idiot landlady anymore. I also don't want to rent for half of my life...She's dumber that most of the people I work with!!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Here's the way to get a new dirt bike - I started moaning and groaning to my wife about how much a new 950 Adventure would mean to me. The problem was I was convinced it would be great too. Then I looked at it more realistically on how I'd use the bike. I realized dual sporting one of the four strokes would be a better route. I found a great deal on a KTM 450 (yeah, I'm sure there's better deals, this one worked or me). So, I started the line about how much the KTM450 would save us money. She was hooked! I got the blessing for the bike, and the rest was history. I'm surprised she hooked on it, it's the line she uses with clothing sales.

Factory

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 19, 2002
Hey Mark! Haven't talked to you in quite some time. Congrats on the new bike!! Hope to see you out on the trails soon. :cool:

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Mark can you talk my wife into letting me get a new bike? :laugh: Curtis

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
SweepRider said:
Oh, really? That's very interesting. Perhaps MotoMarie and I should get together for lunch some time soon... ;)

D'oh! Uh.... :bang: How are you Mrs. Badgerman? :laugh:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
3KDXXR2 said:
Mark can you talk my wife into letting me get a new bike? :laugh: Curtis

Uh, I think I've been caught. Sorry! I'm kind of busy, I gotta go wash some clothes. "I'm coming dear! No, I'm not on Dirtrider, I'm just cleaning the computer!" :ugg:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
MWEISSEN said:
Uh, I think I've been caught. Sorry! I'm kind of busy, I gotta go wash some clothes. "I'm coming dear! No, I'm not on Dirtrider, I'm just cleaning the computer!" :ugg:

BUSTED!!!! Hey Marie - take it easy on him - he just got out of the hospit.... Ouch that ear pulling has gotta hurt... Oh man, I didnt think that sweet little thing could throw a punch like that one w.... Ohhhhhh me oh my, looks like Mark aint gonna be back for a while...
Well, I may as well go over and get his new bike and break it in for him so its ready for Rites..... Hey, what are buddies for :boss:
You can ALWAYS count on me Mark! I am there for you Bro :aj:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
MWEISSEN said:
D'oh! Uh.... :bang: How are you Mrs. Badgerman? :laugh:

I was wondering how long that would take to get back to Maire, you better hurry and pick up those accessories before Tonya and Marie have lunch! :bang:

My god man, never reveal the secrets on line. :coocoo:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Fred T said:
I was wondering how long that would take to get back to Maire, you better hurry and pick up those accessories before Tonya and Marie have lunch! :bang:

Yea Fred, oneof these days some of youi engineering types got to get together and write us a "dirtbikers secret code" to use just for those kind of occasions..... :aj:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Fred T said:

Sage advice! You'd think I'd learn!

Fortunately I got or ordered all the vital goodies the same day I ordered the bike. Whew!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
My new baby comes home tomorrow. He'll get a spot right next to CRistie. I'm hope there's no jealosy!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom