jevon34

Nov 2, 2004
My name is Jevon but friends call me Jeb. I have recently just gotten back into dirtbikes after a couple years on a sportbike (just had to try it out). I have been on two wheels since I was 7(I'm 30 now), and have gone without a bike here and there, but I just have to have something with 2 wheels and a motor. I bought an '02 CR250 about a month ago and have been tearing it apart and putting it back together the way it should be. Anyhow, my buddy and I bought bikes at the same time, from the same guy, and he is kinda new to riding. We are both forklift mechanics and love to work on and modify stuff, so we are just spending some time getting him up to speed on riding and tweaking the bikes. Places to ride down here(Valdosta, GA) are few and far between, so if anyone can help out on ridin' areas that would be great. Whew, I'm gettin' carried away here! Anyway, I'm just pumped to be back on a dirtbike, and a member of this cool site!
Ride safe, and keep the rubber side down! :aj:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Mods & Performance Forum and Advanced Technology & Engineering forum for information on modifications.

Of course, there is CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for the day to day questions.

For ride opportunities, check out the Places To Ride / Organized Rides and Southern Spodes forums.

There is a bunch of really great folks in the SE part of the US and there is always something going on.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Nice holeshot Tony!

Welcome to DRN jevon34.

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Hey Jeb,
I'm over here in Bainbridge. Just getting back into bikes again as well, though I haven't found the right bike yet.
You know there is a mx track in Cairo and another here in Bainbridge. Not sure what's going on at the Bainbridge track as the owners son broke his neck in a race about a month ago. The Cairo track does have an upcoming race Nov 13th. I understand the track is open for practice a couple of days a week with a $15 fee.
Maybe we can get together and ride once I'm on a bike again.

Take care!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome aboard!

Doesn't take long on this site to find someone in your area to ride with, does it?! That's why I love it here!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Wow, you guys are *way* down there!

I work in Augusta and frequently ride at Aonia (near Washington, GA), if you feel like driving a bit. That Vampyryz guy has a really nice 73 Pinto with a hatchback you might be able to fit your bike in if you want to catch a ride with him up here!

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Heeeeyyyyy!!! You know darn well it's a '74!! I gots me a load ov da smoovest moonshine in da back too. Ain't got no room fo no motorbike dis week
:yeehaw:

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
High Lord Gomer said:
Hmmm....maybe I need to come down *your* way to ride!

Bring an extra lampshade. I'll be wearing this one soon enough.
;)

I think we scared Jeb off. His part of south Georgia is pretty civilized. Deliverence and Petticoat Junction are still on PBS over here. :rotfl:

Top Bottom