JasterDCX

Apr 15, 2006
Hey whatsup. Somewhat new rider. My dad, brother and I own three Yamaha TT-R 230's. We've had them for about a month now. Great starter bikes. Just saying hello. :)

JasterDCX

Apr 15, 2006
Nice, how does yours hold up on trails? What do you like and don't like about it? One thing i don't like about it is the electric start... oh well. I kinda wanted a kick. What i'm scared of is leaving the damn ignition starter on and not having any juice to start it!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located in the US of A, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

JasterDCX

Apr 15, 2006
Well i've been riding for about more than a month now. I really enjoy the sport. My dad, brother and i have been going to trails latley. They're pretty fun. I've just noticed that my bike is a offroad dirtbike. Thats mainly what my dad wants to do. But i kinda want to race motorcycles in motocross. I figure once i get good on the offroad aspect of dirtbiking, i'll be good to go in motocross.

ttrider24

Apr 2, 2006
JasterDCX said:
Nice, how does yours hold up on trails? What do you like and don't like about it? One thing i don't like about it is the electric start... oh well. I kinda wanted a kick. What i'm scared of is leaving the damn ignition starter on and not having any juice to start it!
Havent really done any trail riding but plan to sometime soon. Nothing I don't really like about it either except the ignition starter. I'm thinking about seeing if I can get a key for it. Just make sure turning it off is the first thing you do before you get off, at least thats what I do. I even double check mine after I put it up.

Top Bottom