DirtyGrl

Nov 14, 2007
Hi everybody,

I just got my bike last night and I'm really excited!

I bought a new 06 KX100.

...now before you make fun, I came from sport bikes - had a ninja 250 and CBR600RR, so I know what I'm getting into. I wanted something super lightweight that I won't have to battle with, and since I'm tall but small, the 100 is the perfect fit. I also used to have a quad, so I am so happy to be getting back to this type of recreational off road riding.

I'm 23 and this is my first dirtbike - I'm probably a little late to the game compared to other people, but I know I will really enojy this. I live in Santa Barbara, CA so I am really looking forward to taking my bike on day and weekend trips out here.

So hi everyone, I look forward to getting to know ya! :yeehaw:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Welcome to DRN and congrats on the new bike! It's never too late to start.... make sure to post a ride report once you get some time on the new bike. :ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN!

Be sure and check out the Women's Forum. There are a great bunch of gals in there and they are always willing to help.

;) I see you have found it!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I didn't get my first dirtbike until I was 39. And like you I started small.. A YZ85. You will probably find that you'll want to move up to a bigger bike pretty quick.

I got a CR125 about 6 months after the YZ85, and am really thinkin that I want to make the next jump sometime very soon. I'm thinkin 450.

DirtyGrl

Nov 14, 2007
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Yeah I really want to master this bike before I consider anything else...or I might stick with this size just because it really works for me : )

It's great to have a women's forum here too - between my street bikes when I had them, and My Nissan 350Z which I mod, I seem to always be surrounded by guys... certainly not a bad thing ; ) but its great to have like-minded women around too!

I will definately post a ride report too when I am able. : ) thanks again everyone!

Top Bottom