ferrme

Mar 1, 2005
Hi guys!
I'm from Italy and I've just joined to the site!
I live in North Italy (in Pavia near Milan) and race the italian championship aboard a CRF 450.
I'm 23 and I study Marketing management at the local University.

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Ciao!
Guess what, my last name is Pavia. Both of my parents are from Italy. I have been there several times. Good luck racing!

ferrme

Mar 1, 2005
Hey !
The world on two wheels is really small!!!!
I need a little time to adapt to written english!!!
Here it' s snowing a lot since this morning...so...no moto for this week end!
Bye!!!

ferrme

Mar 1, 2005
KX02 said:
Ciao!
Guess what, my last name is Pavia. Both of my parents are from Italy. I have been there several times. Good luck racing!

Ciao!!!
What a strange thing! So your parents are italian...
You live in Us right?Where?
I've never been in US but maybe this spring I will come with some friends to see a National.It's our dream!!!

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
I live near Cleveland, Ohio we have baseball, football, and basketball teams, and the Rock and Roll hall of fame you may have heard of. The city I live in is Parma, named after Parma Italy! My grandparents live in Foggia. I was there in 2002. I have family in Prato, and I believe near Gargano and Trieste.

I have been to see supercross and many FMX contests. I have not seen a national, but I may go to one this year. Maybe you can join us this year! There are many motocross tracks here in Ohio.

Hope you visit this site often!

ferrme

Mar 1, 2005
I have just seen a map of your country.
How is Ohio for motocrossers?Here in Italy we have some nice track that you may have heard of like Asti, about 80 kilometers from me.
Near me(from 20 to 100 km) there are many different tracks.Some are sandy and other are hardpacked .
Bye!!!

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Ohio has many motocross tracks. Lot's of clay and some sand in this area. There is an indoor motocross facility being started about 1 half hour from where I live. It should be open some time this year. We have allot of snow right now, I hope to be riding some time this month.

Talk to you later.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. I can see the welcome wagon has found you as well. Just last night I saw a show on the History Channel about Roman Architecture that made me want to pack up and come to Italy for a visit. Hopefully someday I'll make it.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

ferrme

Mar 1, 2005
Italy is a great country, has a lot of story and beautiful places.
If you will come here tell it to me!!!
On the moto-side i think that US is a lot better...
Race organization is weak and think that a brand new crf 450 costs 8700€!!!!
Unbelivable eh!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom