jmurray289

Feb 8, 2005
Hey! I finally decided to join. I have been reading a ton of stuff while currently figuring out how much more money I should pour into a mediocre race effort. I have a 2003 KX 125, hopefully soon a CRF 250R. I also ride a lot of street on my 01' SV650S. I teach high school and started riding dirt bikes 3 years ago at age 24. I had absolutely no prior experience, so yeah, I started a little late!

Anyway, thanks everyone for the amazing information on these forums, and as I continue shopping, I will learn more I am sure~!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN Jmurray289. Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly. Untill then, enjoy the reading. YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the DRN East Coast - Spring Ride thread about a ride coming up at the Hatfield & McCoy Trail System in West Virginia.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom