CO Dan

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2001
CJ,

Yep, it's been a struggle!

Apparently EG can port the KX100 for much smoother powerband. I actually spoke to him a few weeks ago and he assured me that this would really help convert it into a trail rider. The flywheel weight will be a biggy too, gearing only if it needs it of course.

BTW, I remember your offer. Thanks. I've ridden in the Divide, Co (next to Woodland Park I think) area a few years ago. Nice riding.

Dan

sledman

Oct 23, 2002
She'll LOVE that KX! My wife got hers out to the desert yesterday...and now she is suffering from an acute case of PERMA-GRIN! The cylinder work did help the power band a lot! They also added a volume chamber to the front of the pipe to make it more torqey. Seems to have worked! And the suspension is awesome!

stewartcraig

Sep 26, 2002
I too was interested in the new Honda 150 being a 6 mon new ridder. Just sold my XR100 I got to learn with. After seeing and sitting on the 150 I am wanting to try the Honda 230 as more of a step up. Just try to find one here in the Seattle area as yet.... Has anybody seen one?
Thanks! Mary

Jimbokdx

Oct 22, 2002
How about the RM100?? Emphasis on low to mid-range power and I believe they have a kickstand (I may be wrong about that... I'd appreciate verification). I have a 13 year old that would fit just right on one.

Jimbo

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
unfortunatly you will not gain anything choosing the rm100 over the kx100 after the suzuki/kawasaki merge it is the same bike just different color. still a good bike all the same though

Top Bottom