16 Ryan D Clark
17 Jeff Gibson
18 Kyle Lewis
19 Nathan Ramsey
20 Eric Sorby

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Yawn. What was Stewart so fired up about on the podium? Come on Atlanta!! so RC can lay some smack down on 'em. After that race, I don't think KW even has a podium left in him.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Can't wait to see the Villo/Lawrence pass. Seems like Villopoto is carrying a chip around on that shoulder from the Amateur days and he's tossing his weight around now that he's the big dog. He took it to Alessi when he got a chance outdoors and now he's po'd at Lawrence for what Lawrence termed a nothing pass.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Okiewan said:
Did it bother you when RC never lost... for years at a time?
Yes it did. It was boring then too. Last year has me spoiled :(
It was only fun to me in 96 just to see if MC could actually pull it off.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
looks good. didn't listen to it tonight, as I want to watch it tomorrow. but i couldn't stay away from the spoiler.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okiewan said:
And MC? He made it boring before those two.
yes. until Emig had a flash of brilliance.

Don't tell me you wouldn't prefer watching a race where nobody was a lock.

If every SX was like Anaheim 86, I'd be a happy fan

funktree

~SPONSOR~
Jul 21, 2001
Reesknight said:
Yawn. What was Stewart so fired up about on the podium? Come on Atlanta!! so RC can lay some smack down on 'em. After that race, I don't think KW even has a podium left in him.

thats the best KW has done all year, he has been getting a little better each round, I don't think a podium is that out of the question for him this year, escpecially in the non RC rounds, he just needs to get up there before preston gets healed or DV quits tasting dirt

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
funktree said:
thats the best KW has done all year, he has been getting a little better each round, I don't think a podium is that out of the question for him this year, escpecially in the non RC rounds, he just needs to get up there before preston gets healed or DV quits tasting dirt
I'm thinking that he just missed his best opportunity to get on the box. He was in the lead at one point and couldn't fight off Ferry. If he didn't get it that time, it highly raises my doubts that he'll get one all year.

MXobssesed4

Aug 2, 2006
Remember though, Tim Ferry wasn't a podium rider until he got on Factory Kawasaki, mmmmm, suspicious isn't it. Maybe his bike just a tad better than K-Dub's

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
MXobssesed4 said:
Remember though, Tim Ferry wasn't a podium rider until he got on Factory Kawasaki, mmmmm, suspicious isn't it. Maybe his bike just a tad better than K-Dub's

Ferry has been battling injuries for 3 seasons now and is finally healthy again. K-Dub is on a full fledged factory Honda so I doubt the bike is an issue.

Last edited:

Pydor

Feb 9, 2005
I am just looking forward to 2009, when RV get on a 450!! I know Horse before the Cart, But got to get excited about something. :nener:

Pydor

Feb 9, 2005
Well nothing is wrong with the first of the last two, but the last one just came on the scene to cocky in the beginning and I just have not forgot that! The GOAT is still da man..

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Frisco may of been RC's last SX win. I think Reed will at some point take it to Stewart, and not by Stewart crashing out.

How much longer will Hansen be on a Factory bike?

MXobssesed4

Aug 2, 2006
Chili said:
Ferry has been battling injuries for 3 seasons now and is finally healthy again. K-Dub is on a full fledged factory Honda so I doubt the bike is an issue.

Every Magazine I have come across raved about the KXF450's power. It ranked higher than any other bike. IMO, somethings up because i dont feel a healthy Tim Ferry should be on the podium ahead of guys like K-Dub. Is Sobe Samsung factory?

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
While Ferry does not have quite the career accomplishments of Windham, he is no slouch. He was runner-up to RC in the 2002 outdoor season and has finished the season as high as 5th in 250SX (2003). He also has a Lites SX championship to his credit (1997).

It is great to see him back at peak form. No doubt Ferry's bike is fast, but thats not the only reason he is beating Windham. Ferry is highly motivated this year and his riding proves it.

MXobssesed4

Aug 2, 2006
dirt bike dave said:
While Ferry does not have quite the career accomplishments of Windham, he is no slouch. He was runner-up to RC in the 2002 outdoor season and has finished the season as high as 5th in 250SX (2003). He also has a Lites SX championship to his credit (1997).

It is great to see him back at peak form. No doubt Ferry's bike is fast, but thats not the only reason he is beating Windham. Ferry is highly motivated this year and his riding proves it.

No doubt that Ferry is a good rider, i just dont feel that he's on the same or should be on the same level as Winhdam.

Mxrider26x

Apr 29, 2006
Just on a note about Chad Reed at this race. It seemed to me that it was more him having a bad race than stewart being insanely fast (which also happened), because reeds times were near Ferry and Windham's times, which does't regularly happen.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom